Ocean Freight is one of the key elements in multi-modal transportation. In order to offer the best service possible, we have a sea freight department specializing in both FCL/LCL and in the handling of different types of cargoes.
The flexibility and range of Ocean Services offered by GATEWAY LOGISTICS SERVICES LTD affords our customer economical alternatives to other more expensive modes of transportation. Our worldwide logistics services cover not only shipments from port to port, but also the complete door to door transportation chain from origin to final destination.
FCL (full 20 ft and 40 ft) & LCL (pallet quantities) Ocean Container Service to/from the United Republic of Tanzania
and most of the worldBy partnering with a number of other ocean freight shipping services, global logistics companies can consolidate and move cargo from different shipments depending on size, location and schedules. TEUs or twenty-foot equivalent units are the basis of the measurement for the cargo containers used. A forty-foot container is referred to an FEU or two TEUs. Containers are filled and packed at major ports by consolidation services.
Ocean Freight Forwarding offers
- FCL/LCL Import/Export
- Issuance and verification of documentation
- Export and import customs clearance
- Packing and crating of industrial goods
- Packing and crating of household goods
- Warehousing, Assembly and distribution logistics
- Credit processing letter
- Part & full vessel charter
- Conventional shipments (break-bulk, dry & liquid bulk)
- Sea/Air shipments
- Intermodal / multimodal transportation
- Transport Insurance